For 2020, we are launching two different, year-long cohorts to provide pastors:
- Quarterly 1:1 coaching
- 12 monthly video calls with the entire group
- Best practices for different ministry systems and organizational leadership
- Ready to go resources to help you quickly implement what you learn
- Connection with other pastors in your same stage
The two cohorts:
Under 500 Cohort (Lead Pastors), we will cover the categories below, but with a specific emphasis on setting up your systems, culture, and staffing to scale past the 500 mark. To keep this smaller and more targeted, we will keep this to 5 pastor per cohort or less.
Executive Pastor Cohort, we will cover the categories below, but with a specific emphasis on leading from the second chair.
Categories we will cover in both cohorts:
- Building a good metrics dashboard: what you measure, gets better.
- Stewardship and Generosity Development System
- Culture Triad: Values, Behaviors, Axioms
- Staffing: hiring to culture, staff structure, hiring process
- Connections and First Time Guest Experience
- Groups Network: structure, rhythms, recruiting and training leaders
- Ministry Teams: developing great teams, building a strong volunteer culture
- Worship Services: making Sundays great, leading people to next steps
- 4DX: goal setting and execution throughout your staff and teams
The other two calls will be specific to the cohort.
Learn more by setting up a quick call: https://calendly.com/mattjsvoboda